Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor

This year Jennifer Lopez is back to the music chart! Jennifer Lopez was the well known female singer in US and she had a lot of achievements in previous years. Before that, I wasn't know well about her but after listen her new song On The Floor, I felt that her new songs are amazing.

For this song On The Floor, I was admire to Jennifer Lopez that could even dance like teenagers although she already being mum for two kids. In the earlier I thought that Jennifer Lopez are the new female singer from American Idol. But actually she is the American Idol's judge.
I like the style of this song and she also called Pitbull to feat on the song. Pitbull is also the well known rapper recently. I will introduce him in the upcoming post. Listen on the song and view for the MV, you will feel that you are having party in the club! Come on let's on the floor! Posted by GenYong 07.12.2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management