Tuesday, December 20, 2011

K-Pop Kara "Step"

Yo! It's K-Pop influences again! Anyway, today I would like to introduce you the new K-Pop hitz up here! Do you ever heard about Kara. A K Pop girls team, this team was formed by 5 girls who sang the nice songs in Korean. I first watching their MV on Astro Hitz.TV and I found that they are another talented K Pop girls team besides Girls Generation or Wonder Girls.
Actually I would like to recommend their popular song that's Step which bring out my feeling to have the party in saturday night. The song was nice composed and the tones were full of club hitz style. Actually I was like this song very because of their dancing steps. It was so unique and the background were giving people feeling on the club or pub bistro! Not bad la the MV!

To proof my sentences, you can now watching the MV right now on youtube or even you can watch it LIVE at here! Look below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management