Friday, November 18, 2011

Let's Party Rock! LMFAO - I'm Sexy and I Know It

Photos credited from http://www.lmfaomusic.com
Yo guys! Let's Party Rock! Party Rock... what this phrase sounds for? Recently, everyone was discussing about this words. Yea! There was an influences by the LMFAO! LMFAO is a team who played the Party rock music. It was so cool when you watching their MVs or listen to their songs. It was just like some special music and really different from other pop singer in US.
Yes they are LMFAO!
Now I am here to recommend you guys their new song... Wiggle Wiggle! I am Sexy and I Know It! Wow... this song was my classmates favourite! The Music Video even amazing! You could see girls having the sexy video in youtube usually but now is a man! Cool... LMFAO really MAD, p/s : Make A Difference! xD.
Some of their songs were featured previously seems like
1. Party Rock Anthem
2. Champagne Showers

I believe they will be the next generation US top singer for Party Rock! LMFAO Rocks! =) Posted by GenYong 18.11.2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management