Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hitz Discussion: No Air & Wanna be starting something 2008

Yo guys, I was mention that I will stop blogging in my main blog for a while right? But this blog I will not stop it! Let's discuss about some English Hitz now. Actually I was thinking to do the top 20 list in this blog. I just looking forward for your feedbacks. Just welcome!
This is Jordin Sparks. She is a new singer since last year that I think so.(not sure) Her songs were nice to listen, especially is her voice. Yo! the popular songs such as No Air and Tattoo is always be the top rate of download list. This song No Air is she sang with Chris Brown Actually there are nothing to talk about. Just would like to let u see her songs list and the videos below:
object width="300" height="340">


Anyway, this was another famous singers such as Micheal Jackson and Akon! This two singers combined and sang this song Wanna be starting something 2008. This song was nice to listen. This song means they both want to be starting something new in this 2008! HAha. I don't know is it true. LOL.Seems they combined their voice was so nice. From this song, got peoples said that Micheal Jackson is coming back! Akon was now famous and his songs was nice! Lets listen it: Starting something new!


Posted by GenYong 13/04/2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management