Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hitz Discussion: Everyone is No.1

Hi guys, I was back to my blog. As here today I just continue it. Hahax. Is it waiting to discuss? Em... yesterday I heard the song of Andy Lau. Everyone is No.1! This song is I heard while yesterday my school sports day. Actually this song is for the coming Olympic Beijing 2008. This song is call the peoples don't feel upset at your own. Must be confident! Let's listen it:



The picture of the album. Quite nice!

The Olympic company sponsored this song for Beijing held this Olympic too. Quite a nice song.

Posted by GenYong 03/05/2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management